If you had to delegate the position of the linchpin to any of the features of your face, your nose would be the number one candidate. The location, shape, and size of your nose can complement the brightness of your eyes, the radiance of your smile, or even distract an individual from other features, regardless of how noteworthy they are. If you can relate yourself to the final category, then you should opt for Rhinoplasty Surgery Santa Monica. Now, there are a lot of things about this plastic surgery procedure that you may not know about. If that’s the case, then you should go through this write-up.
- About rhinoplasty: “Rhinoplasty” is a technical term for its colloquial counterpart called a “nose job.” It incorporates reshaping the nose using surgical techniques. Usually, surgeons alter the cartilage or the bones within the nose to give it a new shape or change its size. The procedure is also beneficial to those who have breathing issues or any other functional nasal disorder, such as a deviated septum. As you can understand, it isn’t just about aesthetics. With a nose job, you can improve its functionality.
- Reasons to get one: Most people resort to a nose job to harmonize their facial features. In fact, it’s a significantly motivating factor. The idea is to make every feature appear well-balanced and in perfect proportion to each other. Those who seek plastic surgeons for their noses wish to get rid of the distractive visage of their noses. If you think that your nose makes your face look complete in every aspect, then you don’t have to alter it. However, if it doesn’t, then you should consider getting a nose job.
- The process:Rhinoplasty Surgery Santa Monica consists of three parts: the consultation, the surgery, and the recovery period. If you wish to learn more, then you should contact your dermatologist or get in touch with a cosmetic dermatology clinic directly.
- Consultation – You can probably imagine that this stage simply incorporates speaking to a facial plastic surgeon. The discussion will reveal whether you’re a suitable candidate and whether you’ll be able to achieve what you want or not.
- Procedure – During the next step, you will arrive at the cosmetic clinic. Before anything else, an anesthetist will sedate you. After all, the surgery incorporates altering bones and cartilages inside the nose. You can’t expect it to take place while you’re conscious. If there’s a deviation in your septum, the surgeon will fix it too. After the surgeon finishes his/her work, you will wake up and go home. Before leaving, someone will remind you about everything that you can do and everything that you can’t.
- Recovery – You start recovering from the next day, but it won’t be over in a jiffy, either. You’ll experience nose congestion, but you won’t feel too much pain. Just make sure that you do something to prevent yourself from touching the treated area. You should be able to return to normal life within a few weeks. However, specialists say that full recovery may take almost a year.
- Risks: It goes without saying that all types of surgery, whether cosmetic or something else, involve several complications. They will become much more apparent once the swelling issues are over. That’s why you must choose a reliable, experienced, and board-certified plastic surgeon.
Every person is unique, and so is his/her nose. Naturally, it makes sense to rely on someone who can offer personalized and carefully considered services. You should keep an eye out for cosmetic centers or individual surgeons with decades of experience in performing Rhinoplasty Surgery Santa Monica.